The Emergency First Response First Aid at Work (Great Britain) is designed for the purpose of meeting the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. This programme meets the statutory needs of employers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland needing at least one First Aider on the premises.
The course expires after 3 years, so a refresher is recommended after this time.
The course is 3 days long and covers the following modules:
- Home study before class attendance
- Knowledge Development
- Primary Care (CPR)
- Secondary Care (First Aid)
- Caring for specific Illnesses & Injuries
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Skill Development
- Skill Development – Primary Care (CPR)
- Skill Development – Secondary Care (First Aid)
- Scenario Practice
- Final Assessment
£375 per participant
Save 20% when you book 3 or more participants (automatically discounted at check out)
20% off your first refresher course (contact us directly to rebook your participant after 3 years)
What is included in the course cost?
- Course materials for home learning (to be completed before the first day of your course). These will be physical learning materials (not online learning) so you can keep them for reference.
- A DVD to watch (to be returned on the day of the course)
- 3 day course covering all modules listed above
- Light Refreshments
Not included in the course cost.
- The recommended barrier keyring for future use (highly recommended to purchase for use after the course if the need ever arises – includes a mouth barrier and gloves) £8.95
- Transport to and from the course
What next and how to book.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us directly so we can answer all your questions. To book your participant(s) onto a course click the 'BOOK NOW' button. Once booked we will contact you within 48 working hours to organise a date that works for us all.